Milestone 1 - Filter your idea.
In this milestone, you goal is to filter your idea to get the very best idea to create a business case.
- Milestone 1 introductory video.
- Why you need a plan.
- 7 qualities of a great business plan.
- Understand SWOT analysis.
- SWOT analysis- when to use it.
- What to do before a SWOT analysis.
- Prepare a SWOT sheet.
- Business case examples for SWOT analysis.
- Identify your strength – SWOT analysis.
- Identify your weakness – SWOT analysis.
- Opportunities & threats – SWOT analysis.
- Evaluate SWOT sheet.
- Milestone 1 wrap up and reward.
- Mastering Milestone 1
Milestone 2 - Find your business case.
In this milestone, the goal is to prepare all you need to to create a plan for your idea. You will identify your business case.
- Milestone 2 introductory video.
- 4 simple research you need now.
- Market research.
- Competitor research.
- Customer research.
- Supply research.
- Structure of a business plan, 11 must-haves!
- Is your idea a business case or not?
- Quick examples of problems to solve.
- How to establish a problem statement.
- Is your solution a physical product?
- Is your solution a service: non-physical product?
- Define your solution statement.
- Milestone 2 wrap up and reward.
- Mastering Milestone 2
Milestone 3 - Develop a go-to-market strategy.
In this milestone you will learn about creating your marketing plan, your action plan, develop a marketing strategy, how to develop a communication and your personality brand.
- Milestone 3 introductory video.
- Introduction to Marketing – 4Ps & plan.
- Marketing plan must-haves. Pt. 1.
- Marketing plan must-haves. Pt. 2.
- Develop your marketing strategy.
- Create an action plan.
- Why you need to create a brand.
- Introduction to Branding.
- Become a Key Person of Influence, KPI.
- Milestone 3 wrap-up and reward.
- Mastering Milestone 3
Milestone 4 - Build your finances.
The goal of this milestone is to help you develop a very solid finance concept and plan for your idea.
- Milestone 4 introductory video
- Basic introduction to business finance.
- 5 key areas of your business finance.
- Introduction to Budgeting.
- Develop your activity breakdown.
- Introduction to estimate cost.
- Create your budget with Excel, Pt 1.
- Create your budget with Excel, Pt 2.
- Expenditure categories list
- Fixed and variable cost.
- 5 tips for your business finance.
- Define your revenue model.
- What kind of revenue models are there?
- Milestone 4 wrap up and reward.
- Mastering Milestone 4
Milestone 5 - Map out your resources.
In this milestone, you will learn how to map out the resources you need, identify the ones you have and how to get the ones missing.
- Milestone 5 introductory video.
- Map out your resources.
- Match your resources.
- 5 actions to attract interest for your idea.
- The business plan versions you need.
- Develop a 2 pager business plan to attract partners.
- Package a 2 pager to gain interest for your idea.
- The 5 slide deck business plan.
- Easy ways to pitch your idea.
- Make a video pitch.
- 10 methods to fund your idea.
- Self funding & Crowdfunding.
- Crowd investment & Classic investment.
- Local and international grants.
- Partnership & Pre-funded contracts.
- Bank loans and cooperative loans.
- Milestone 5 wrap up and reward.
- Mastering Milestone 5
Milestone 6 - Get ready to launch.
In this milestone you will learn how to strategically optimise your idea to start. I will show you how to create a great picture to portray your business.
- Milestone 6 introductory video.
- Why and when to dissect your idea.
- How to dissect your idea.
- Funding based on dissecting idea.
- Dissect idea: Charity and service based examples.
- Dissect idea: Digital based example.
- Dissect idea: Location based example.
- Take a good product picture.
- Program wrap up – Master the routine. Seek mentorship.