Module 1 - Understanding the problem.
In this module, you will learn about the technical aspects of human traffickin - defining human trafficking. Tell you what human trafficking is not. Talk about resetting your mindset and being ready to contribute without a bias. I will explain why my focus is Nigeria and share my personal encounter with human trafficking. In this module, we will examine 2 major problems that lead to human trafficking.
- Module 1 introduction
- What is human trafficking?
- What human trafficking is not.
- Set your intentions right.
- Clarify your bias.
- Why I focus on trafficking from Nigeria.
- My personal encounter with human trafficking.
- The real problems we should fight.
- Poor education generating false identity.
- Alternative education
- Poor personal development.
- Our demand for a cheap lifestyle.
- Film “Are we aware”.
- Module 1 wrap-up.
Module 2 - Learning from stories of affected people.
Welcome to module 2, where you will learn more about how human trafficking happens. In this module, you can watch the film “Are we aware” as an introduction to gain a broadened perspective about the problem. In this module, I have included some extracts for interviews with women I have worked with. I will also introduce my idea behind finding a holistic approach to this problem.
Module 3 - Finding your voice to action.
Welcome to module 3 which is the last module. In this module, my goal is to help you find your voice against the issue of human trafficking. I will introduce my new weekly practice called the Fair friday practice.